Protecting your personal data
At Poise Performance we are committed to safeguarding your personal information and we comply with all data protection laws including:
- The Data Protection Act 2018;
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); and
- Any regulations made under or to supplement either of the above, relating to the personal information that we collect about you.
- What personal data we collect about you;
- Why we collect that personal data;
- Who we share your personal data with;
- Why we might contact you and how you can change that;
- How long we retain your personal data;
- How we keep your personal data secure; and
- What rights you have in relation to your personal data.
Personal data collected by Poise Performance Limited
We hold the following personal information:
- Personal data you have provided to us when you enquire about any of our services by email, telephone or social media (including name, address, email address and phone number);
- The name and contact details of your next of kin;
- Details of referrals, quotes and other contact and correspondence we may have had with you;
- Information obtained from our forms such as Track & Trace and PAR-Q;
- Information obtained from customer surveys, promotions and any other marketing activity that you have entered or taken part in;
- Details around fitness class booking history;
- Financial transaction information when making online payments to our website;
- CCTV video and images;
- Information about complaints and incidents;
When you use our website, we may also automatically collect personal data about you including:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Reasons for collecting that personal data
- To improve the services and experiences we provide to you
- Managing your membership account and the products and/or services available to you;
- Collecting and managing your payment for services;
- To notify you about changes to our products or services.
- Registering you for class membership
Personal data relating to children
At the moment we do not hold data relating to individuals aged under 16 years old. If we are found to come into contact with data relating to anyone under 16 years, then this will be deleted with immediate effect. In the future we may look to provide junior gym memberships or deliver fitness services specifically for children which will require data collection at the consent of a parent or holder of parental responsibility. However, this is not currently a service in place.
Who we share your personal data with
We may disclose your personal data (to the extent necessary) to certain third-party organisations that we use to support the delivery of our services. This includes the following:
- Third party instructors or coaches who provide services within the studio vicinity
- Third party debt collectors for the purposes of debt collection,
Where a third-party data processor is used, we ensure that they operate under contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to their obligations under Data Protection Laws. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties where we are required by law to do so.
Retention of personal data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to ensure your experience with Poise Performance Ltd has been exceeded. Once the data is no longer required then we will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with our data handling policies.
Security of personal data
We take the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data seriously and have implemented technical and organisational measures to ensure that your information is kept secure, with both digital encryption methods and dedicated remote storage servers. Any payment transactions on our website will be processed securely by trusted third party payment processors.
Updating your data
If you believe that we are storing inaccurate personal data after yourself, or you need to update your name/address due to marital status or moving to a new house then please email us ASAP email@example.com
Updating your preferences
From time to time we will contact you by email to inform you of our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You are able to update your marketing contact preferences and unsubscribe at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email communication received.
Right for erasure
It is your right to request the deletion of your data from our records, except (as explained above) if it is necessary for us to perform our legal obligations or contractual obligations to you or another third party. If you would like to submit a request for erasure of data, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact Poise Performance Ltd about privacy
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or require more information about our products and services, please email us at email@example.com.
© Poise Performance Limited 2020